Service and support
Our customers are never left alone when their plants have been taken into operation.
Flexible, global service with competent contacts is available when needed to safeguard your production and plant availability – either near you, by phone or remote service. We procure the spare parts you need quickly and efficiently, either from our extensive spare parts warehouse or through our excellent connections to the main system suppliers.
We would also be pleased to offer you a customised service contract tailored to your requirements. You will be given a personal contact address and ensure short, binding reaction times. Please contact our sales personnel for further details.
We would naturally also like to provide the best possible service for our customers without a service contract. To ensure smooth handling and perfect service please proceed as follows:
- Submit your service and support contact request by phone, fax or online (the form is available on the website)
- As a reply you will receive a service and support fax form; please complete the form and return it with your signature.
- When the fax form is received we will issue a service reference number.
- We provide the necessary service and support and record these with the respective reference number.
- The provided services are then charged at the agreed rates stating the respective service reference number.
- Download service and support – fax form
From 24th December, 2018 to 1st January, 2019 we are closed. In urgent service cases customers with a maintenance contract may attend to the known phone numbers. We will be back the 2nd January, 2019.